MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Steel Addict

Kriss Palm knife Bubinga and Red Maple scales

Hi All,

As I promised I made two more Kriss Palm Knives this week. Both are made from Aldo?s 3/16ths 1095 and hardened and tempered to a Rockwell 60. Very high satin polish, according to my wife, personally I think it?s more like a mirror finish.

The darker of the two is 6 1/8 inches long and 1.75 inches at it?s widest. The length of the blade from the tip to the scales is 5 3/8 inches. The scales are made from Bubinga and taken up to 1200 grit then polished with white rouge. The height of the scales is 2 inches and they are 7/8 wide?very comfortable and solid in the hand.

The lighter of the two is 6 inches long and 1.75 inches at it?s widest. The blade length from the tip to the scales is also 5 1/8 inches. The scales are made from Red Maple and taken up to 1200 grit then polished with white rouge. The height of the scales is 2 inches and they are 7/8 wide?very comfortable and solid in the hand as well.

Price shipped to the lower 48 is $95.00 each, considering how long it takes to make one they are worth every penny. Comments are always welcome as are special requests. Thanks for looking if you want to see more of my work you can view it at Mongrelknives on Face Book. Thanks for looking, Ken

Old 03-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Steel Addict

The Bubinga one is sold.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Enthusiast

Wicked; nice.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Steel Addict

If your interested in the Maple one I might be able to work with you. Email me at kenhills@gmail.com

Thanks, Ken

Tags
1095, blade, hand, knife, knives, kriss, made, make, mirror, palm, palm dagger., palm knife, polish, scales