MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Folding Knife (& Switchblade) Forum

The Folding Knife (& Switchblade) Forum The materials, techniques and the designing of folding knives.

Old 10-29-2001, 08:42 PM
Bob Warner

Jason, you should be back by now, how was the class?

How about an update on how your class went. Learn anything cool?
Old 11-13-2001, 11:03 PM
Jason G Howell

Men, I'll tell you what...

I'M GLAD TO BE HOME!

As soon as I got home, I hit the road hunting and then I've been working at the plant.. I'm finally off for a few days.

I had a great time, learned some new stuff and re-learned some old stuff. I stayed at the old schoolhouse, bunked with 5 other guys and had a great time! 3 were from Washington state: Dennis (an animal at the forge!), Steve, and Charlie. Brent was a young man from Chicago, and Chris from Wales. We got along great. The class was full with 12 students. Joe Keeslar was the instructor for the 1st week and Greg Neely for the last week. You couldn't have asked for better instructors. You got 2 different views, both having great merit even though they may differ. I stayed around for the hammer-in and visited with Terry and a few of the other CKD'ers. Chris from Wales is doing a tour of the US for a few months and will be with me at my shop till the end of the week.

That's about it guys and gals... I'm looking forward to slowing down for a couple of weeks. Stay sharp.

Old 11-13-2001, 11:14 PM
primos

It was good visiting with you Jason. Glad you enjoyed the classes. You can make life long friends at those things.

One of these days I want you to teach me how to make one of those fine folders!

Tags
forge, knives