MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 01-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to paradiggum
Hear ye, hear ye, come one come all.

Good day everyone. For those of you that don't know, we have been working on setting up a little get together. There are a couple of ideas floating around but I'm still working through a few of the details.
The idea is to get a bunch of the Rats and Hogs together for show and tell,camp stories and whatnot. Kind of like the forum here but in person. We are currently trying to have this near or at a range for the firearms
enthusiasts among us. So far the majority of people that have expressed interest would like to do this around July or August. Those months don't conflict with any events or shows. It was originally suggested we do it right after Blade in Atlanta but that seems to be too much at once. I'm trying to keep this on a weekend if possible. That seems most convienient for most.
I'm trying to find out who all can and will go. If there isn't enough interest I won't finalize plans with the range or campsite. I also want to
know how many won't camp. If you will only stay in a hotel I'll try and get hotel names and numbers for everyone that's interested. I'm hoping to have decent interest in this and hope that more than just a couple are up to
roughing it.
Alright so you know approximately when. The where is still a little up in the air only because I haven't heard back from the range. The tentative location is in Kentucky. We're trying for the Knob Creek Gun Range. If they
don't have any openings there are a couple of backup plans.

If you are interested in attending please let me know if you're interested in camping or if your idea of roughing it includes a roof. (I included that because your significant others are welcome if they want and I know some won't camp.)
Also let me know if you are interested in the gun range aspect of it. If there are only two or three of us that want to shoot out of a large group we just may do something different. More knife less gun. That's why I haven't solidified any plans.
I wanted to get some feedback first.
If you're interested or have any ideas reply in this thread. After we get a good idea of who is going we can get more into the details and set a
definite date.
I'll wait to see if there's enough interest before I close any deals.

Thanks

Tags
blade, knife