MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > The Supply Center

The Supply Center What's Hot ... and where the deals are! Supplies are our specialty ...

Old 01-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Registered

Hardware Supplier

We are JEPHCO! We have the most complete selection of handle hardware in the custom knife maker world visit us at www.jephcosupply.com. While they are not on the site yet we now offer copper loveless bolts. You will see more than hardware on the site, we also offer scale material not available elsewhere.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Skilled

Hello Jephco, I really like your copper 1/4" Corby bolts. They look really nice and I have been wanting to locate some. I saw somebody mention your company website and products on the ABS Forum.

But I have a couple questions that perhaps you could answer. On your pop up Paypal order box I put in qty of (10) 1/4" copper Corby bolts and then entered my zip code to get the shipping, it is listed as $3.50 and also tax at .96 cents. If I change that qty to (20) 1/4" copper Corby bolts then the numbers change to $8.75 shipping and the tax is listed as $1.92.

Since I am out of state (Missouri) I believe I do not need to pay tax. And the big jump in shipping charges from 10 Corby bolts to 20 is more than double. In reality I would hope the price of shipping should be the same since they are such small items. Are those the actual shipping charges and do out of state internet sales pay tax? Much thanks for your feedback!

Tony Zanussi
Kansas City, MO

"Retreat? Hell, we just got here!"
Captain Lloyd Williams, USMC
Battle Of Belleau Wood June 1918

Tags
abs, bee, custom, custom knife, handle, hardware, knife, material, products, scale