MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 07-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Steel Addict

WW 1 Trench Knife a Modern interpretation 1084

Hi All,
Now, a little something different from the Mongrel Knives workshop. How about a modern interpretation of a World War 1 Trench Knife. The knuckles are made out of some sort of heavy metal they are not aluminum and I did not make them, just had to modify them some. I would love to use real brass but they don?t seem to be available anymore. If you have any idea where to get some or have one you want to sell get in touch with me.
The Blade however is entirely of my own making and design. I is made from 3/16ths 1084 from Aldo sports a penetrator blade configuration. Hardened and tempered to Rockwell 59 and is hair popping sharp. The length of the blade from the knuckles forward is 4 inches the top of the front of the blade sports a false edge. The blade is firmly peened on to the knuckles with 2 1/8 inch brass pins.
The Kydex sheath is included and of my own design. I make a lot of sheaths you can see more of them on Ebay under lemonwoodgallery. This sheant has a slight forward cant to it meaning the handle is more to the rear. This aids in the drawing of the knife and is sized for a 1.5 inch belt.
Price of the Knife and Sheath are $125.00 shipped to the lower 48. If you want Priority Mail add another $7.50 to it. If you are going to buy it get in touch with me here, I will email you the Paypal info leave a note on the thread that others know this one is spoken for.

Thanks, Ken

Thanks for looking, Ken

Tags
1084, belt, blade, brass, design, edge, handle, interframe, knife, knives, kydex, kydex sheath, made, make, making, metal, pins, sell, sharp, sheath, sheaths