MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum

The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild. Raising the general awareness of custom knives and the people who make them.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:32 AM
Steel Addict

July Guild Meeting

I will have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting yesterday. Sometimes its good to take a day and just hang around. The demos/presentations by John, Mark and Art were very well done and I appreciate the time they took to prepare and share the info with us. I learned alot and maybe I can put some of it to use. I am looking forward to meeting more members, future meetings and being a full juried member after waiting the obligatory year (sorry again guys but thanks for the pointers!).

Thanks again,

Robb
Old 07-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Master

Send a message via MSN to ArtinNC
I think we have a great group here in the guild , And we have to keep it going.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Enthusiast

I agree also Art, It really is a great group of guys.
CW
Old 07-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Skilled

I will agree with Art and Chris there is an incredible amount of talented people in the guild. I was bummed that I wasn't there I always learn so much from the demos and talking with everyone. I want to thank Art ,John and Mark for doing them it take time and work to put them together and present them.
I am looking forward to the next meeting, we are going to do a chopping challenge so if you don't have a knife already you have time to start working on one.
I hope we can keep it going we have some Ideas we are working on but any suggestions you have to increase membership or anything to improve on just drop me an e-mail.

Steve.

steve@ksrblades.com

Tags
art, chris, knife