MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Registered

Chubby Hueske(founding of Knife Makers Guild) Skinner

Hello everyone. I hate for my first post on this forum to be a "for sale" thread but, due to some unforeseen medical bills, I have to get this piece sold ASAP. This having a large custom for sale section I figured it would be a good place to make that happen. It would also give collectors a shot at a nice piece for a nice price. Please forgive me fo

I looked and was unable to find any introduction section on here so I'll give an abbreviated one here. Hopefully that will give ease to any raised eyebrows from my first post being a "for sale" listing. My name is Jim Gordon and I'm a knifemaker from Topeka, KS. I've been active for years over on Bladeforums as JG Custom Metal Works. If you're active over there and are a knifemaker you've probably seen me around or have interacted with me at some point. I've sold a little bit over there and have good feedback. If you're interested in the knife I'm selling but have any hesitations due to it being my first post here, I would be happy to provide you with some references. It wouldn't be any trouble. If you have any further questions about me, or the Hueske knife for that matter, please feel free to ask here or email me at jgordon83@hotmail.com

On to the knife I have for sale:

It pains me to do this but I have to get rid of one of my Chubby Hueske pieces. Chubby passed back in the 80's IIRC. He was a great guy and took customer service to the next level. There are many stories of him spending great lengths of time on the phone with customers in an effort to get them exactly what they wanted. The fit and finish on the sheath is very nice. The slot in the strap closes perfectly over the raised part of the handle behind the index finger groove.

With Chubby being gone, there's a finite supply of his knives around. This is a great opportunity for collectors out there.

There's a few minor scratches which are illustrated in the pics below.

D2 steel
Stag handle
Tapered tang
Distal Taper
Brass pins
Blade and sheath marked 1549
Leather sheath(VERY NICE)
Blade- 2.9in
Overall Length- 6.5in

Asking $295 shipped OBO, NO TRADES PLEASE.

Payment options- Cash(face to face in northeast KS), Paypal(either "friends and family" or add 4% for the fee for "goods and services"), Personal check(I'll have to wait for it to clear before shipping), or USPS money order.

You can message me here or email me here: jgordon83@hotmail.com

Also, feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

Tags
bee, custom, first post, for sale, handle, knife, knifemaker, knives, make, makers, metal, post, sale, sheath, skinner, strap, supply