MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Enthusiast

GCKG 2014 Dues

Hi! I'm Marsha, the new treasurer of the GCKG. 2014 club dues are now due. Thanks to the 44 members that have already paid their dues. All of them should have received a receipt for the dues.
If you haven't paid yet, please send your 2014 dues to me at:
2095 Futral Road
Griffin, Ga 30224
If you have a question, you can email me at: marshadawg8@yahoo.com
Next club meeting is May 17 in Alto, Ga. Hope to see you there!!

Thanks,
Marsha Brewer
Old 03-25-2014, 10:04 AM

I'm sure this is a dumb question and I'm overlooking an obvious link somewhere, but how does one join? What are the requirements( I'm too old and fat for any hazing rituals.)? I would like to join if possible, or at least support this in some way.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:38 PM

How does one join? Send an email to Marsha, see post #1 for her email address. Ask her to add you to the email list, to send you a Membership Application and have the Guild Secretary send you the recent email on the Guild meeting on May 17th in Alto.

You are encouraged to the Guild meeting... The meetings are open to the public and you get to see who we are and how we conduct ourselves before joining.

If you want a 'preview' of us, attend the Spring Trackrock Hammer-In this weekend up in the mountains outside of Blairsville. Most everyone swinging a hammer are Guild members.

Nope, hazing is not permitted. Razing ones peers is permitted!

"Old and fat"? Well, we do have some mature members who have been well served!

And, just to give you a little teaser, up somewhere around the top of the page, look for "all photos", select "all photos" the search for Georgia. The search result should display "Georgia Custom Knifemaker's Guild". Open the album and there are photos from meetings around the state.

Also, add your location to your profile... Never know how close you may live to a member.

And, thanks for your interest in us! Hope to see you soon!
Old 03-26-2014, 06:41 AM

Come on up to Trackrock like Capn' Randy said. Marsha will be there as well. You can also talk to 2 or 3 of the past Guild's presidents and a few of the past board members to get a feel of what's what. Bunch of us will be there.

Registered Master Artist - GA Council for the Arts
C Rex Custom Knives

Blade Show Table 6-H
Old 03-26-2014, 10:41 AM

We made the last meeting in Statesboro. Really enjoyed it. Will make Track Rock if work permits. Thanks
Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Steel Addict

As Randy said , come on up to alto in May, 17. We will have some interesting demos going on. It was good to meet you in statesboro. Feel free to bring your boys to this meeting also, as i am sure they will enjoy it. Scott

Tags
bee, custom, hammer, knifemaker, made, make, post, profile