MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > This Old Knife

This Old Knife Here is a little forum dedicated to talking about, but not limited to, vintage and antique knives. Pics and stories of special knives or your favorite patterns are encouraged. No experts here. Just guys chattin about old knives and the legends we hav

Old 01-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Registered

Christy Knife Co. open handle butter knife?

Found a bunch of old silver ware and this knife in an attic of an old apartment building. The blade of the knife has "CHRISTY KNIFE CO. FREMONT, OHIO" and a patent no. I can't make out until I clean it. I've searched for hours trying to find something even close to this and have had no luck. I saw a "bread knife" that had the open handle but it had a serrated edge. Anyone know what this is or how old it is?

Tags
blade, building, chris, christy knife co., edge, handle, knife, make, ohio, serrated, silver