MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > This Old Knife

This Old Knife Here is a little forum dedicated to talking about, but not limited to, vintage and antique knives. Pics and stories of special knives or your favorite patterns are encouraged. No experts here. Just guys chattin about old knives and the legends we hav

Old 09-04-2017, 07:09 AM
Registered

Help me identify old swords and knives

Hi, I need help for indentifying all of these old swords and antiques.
In this link, I uploaded the swords and knives I need help with indentifying age/value.

https://imgur.com/a/PYekB

From what I know, first 2 swords are 1 Viking style, and 1 is Japanese, both are old but I don't know how old, and if they are really valueable.

After the swords, the 3 knives are war knives from 19-20 century but I don't know the value.

The 8th picture is a Russian knife from 1941 (World War II) and I don't know value aswell.

And the last picture is an old arabian knife for slaughtering sheeps, I don't know value and age.

Thanks for the helpers!

Last edited by smutyo; 09-04-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Tags
indentify, japanese, knife, knives, need help, world war