MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered

Winter Meeting & Grinders

I must say that Saturday's winter meeting was most informative. I am new to this forum and yesterday was my first visit to a Guild event. (The Georgia Knife Maker's Association) I was most impressed and in awe of the beautiful knives. I am humbled by such talent. I hope to be at that level one day soon. \

In addition, everyone I spoke with was courteous and patient with my persistent questions. The lone knife I brought was critiqued and such criticism was done in such a manner that was not condescending. I felt as if those offering help their input did care enough to give me some very good pointers. I appreciate this much.

As a beginning knife maker I am looking for my own 2x72 belt grinder. If any of you have a used grinder that you would like to sale and pass on that would be great. If not, I will continue my search. My funds are somewhat limited but I am in the market.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:47 AM

It was good meeting you Cliff. Stick around this bunch and you can learn a lot. That's about as much talent in one place at one time as you can get anywhere (I'm always amazed that they let me even come to the meetings).
If I can ever be of any help don't hesitate to give me a yell.
(You could have my grinder if I didn't need it for shaping handles.)

Registered Master Artist - GA Council for the Arts
C Rex Custom Knives

Blade Show Table 6-H

Tags
beginning, knife, knives