MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > Knife Collecting

Knife Collecting From beginner to professional. Discuss the latest trends, get reviews, opinions and more ... If you're serious about collecting custom knives, start here!

Old 05-21-2001, 06:33 AM
CKDadmin

Need Knife Collecting Tutorial (s)

If anyone has any advice, preferably in tutorial form, for folks attending knife shows, buying from individuals or other means, we sure could use them linked on the CKD Tutorial Center. I get questions all the time from visitors to the main site about what they should know, specific to buying custom knives.

Since we have such a wealth of knowledge here, I thought that someone may have some input that we could share with the audience. I know that Les has a book coming, but what I'm looking for is some basics.

We'll link your personal site pages or host them for you, if you don't have a site. All we need is the info and author credits.

Let me know ...

Alex
Old 05-21-2001, 10:27 AM
JerryO13

Alex, We did a couple of threads on this, knife show etiquette, and what do you look for in a knife, but I searched for them and I can't seem to find them.

Tags
knife, knives