MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Master

A few hunters - first listing here

The time off for the holidays has kept me busy. I actually finished up a few that weren't orders. My personal collection of "keepers" is busting at the seems so these have got to go.

#1 is my "Crooked Bird" bird & trout design. It's 8 1/2" overall length with a 3 1/2" cutting edge. The steel is 1095 that has been differentially heat treated with a Snakewood handle with handmade brass and steel mosaic pins. Includes handmade leather sheath. $165 shipped CONUS.

#2 is my "Bulldog Skinner" design. This skinning knife is about 7 1/4" overall
length with a 2 1/2" blade. The cutting edge grows about 1/4" to 2 3/4 because of the deep belly on this knife. The steel is 1095 that has been differentially heat treated for added strength and durability. The handle material is South American Bocote. Includes handmade leather sheath. $135 shipped CONUS.

#3 is a "Edison/Big Gamer" which is a combo of two of my more popular designs. This hunting knife is about 8 1/2" overall length with a 3 1/2" blade. The steel
is 1095 that has been differentially heat treated for added strength and durability. The handle material is Spalted Oak that has been professionally stabilized with handmade brass and steel mosaic pins. Includes handmade leather sheath. $175 including shipping in the U.S.

Additional pictures are available on my website.

Thanks for looking!

-Dave

"The choice isn't between success and failure; it's between choosing risk and striving for greatness, or risking nothing and being certain of mediocrity." - Keith Ferrazi

Last edited by DaveRuhlig; 01-05-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Tags
blade, brass, hunting, hunting knife, knife