MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Outpost

The Outpost This forum is dedicated to all who share a love for, and a desire to make good knives, and have fun doing it. We represent a diverse group of smiths and knifemakers who bring numerous methods to their craft.

Old 06-22-2001, 06:15 AM
Dana Acker

Max, that is a good looking knife. I'll bet the business end could bite like a copperhead too. Good job.
Old 06-23-2001, 10:28 AM
Diamond G Knives

Max, I live in Dardanelle, emailed you a few months ago, Ive been on the road with work for the last few months though and havn't had time to hook up with you, Im looking forward to talking with you soon, Im In Nebraska at the moment, and wont be home till around the 4th of July. Was wondering where you are finding coal in our area?
Havn't had much luck finding any around here.
Take care, and keep up the great work!!
Mike
Old 06-23-2001, 03:48 PM
MaxTheKnife

Hey Mike, I get my coal from Greenwood, Arkansas. It's about 35 miles southwest from here. There's a charcoal plant over closer to where you live. The Ozark Oak Charcoal Company in Yellville. See if you can find their phone number and give them a call. I buy their charcoal by the 10 lb. bag at the grocery store for $2.99 from time to time. I'm sure it would be much cheaper by the pickup load without all the packaging expenses. I've tried to find their phone number but haven't had any luck. Of course, I haven't tried directory assistance yet either.

Well, maybe we can get something set up after the 4th of July. Take care buddy and maybe I'll see you soon.

Tags
blade, fixed blade, forge, forging, hunting knife, knife, knives