MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Display Case

The Display Case A place to post your latest knives and creations. Let the Knife Network community see your work first!

Old 02-25-2008, 12:19 AM
Skilled

OT: New AES Custom Knives website: www.aescustomknives.COM

Folks,

I've had it with my current hosting company down times (granted, probably not their own problems, but still poor performance for my website and emails) and since the DNS delegation for .com.ar domains is a hit or miss, I've decided to go with a .COM website for good.

New address then is www.aescustomknives.com Please bookmark it!

Some words from my webmaster:

I might change hosting companies in the future pending performance reviews and whatnot, but from now on the site is www.aescustomknives.com and the contact email address is ariel@aescustomknives.com (alternate one arielsalaverria@gmail.com)

ariel@aescustomknives.com will NOT work in the next couple days until it's not propagated properly. arielsalaverria@gmail.com is the one to use til the first week of March or so.

Couple of issues:

As of now (Sunday 02/24), the .com.ar website is down, I expect it to be back online tomorrow. However, I won't be using that site anymore.

As I mentioned, the DNS delegation for .com.ar domains might take a while, but the contents of the current www.aescustomknives.com.ar website will be rehosted in another company for two reasons.

1. To make sure all booksmarks and links to my old website are redirected to the proper new pages on my .com website.
2. To make sure all all pictures posted in the forums for the past 4 years will still be available.

The .com.ar content might be unavailable for some days while everything gets sorted out, but eventually it'll be back online. Hopefully sooner than later

I will discontinue the use of the email addresses arielsalaverria@yahoo.com.ar and ariel@aescustomknives.com.ar, although if email is sent there (once everything gets sorted out) I WILL get it. (I won't get email sent to ariel@aescustomknives.com.ar now that the server is down or later in the middle of the DNS changes though)

I know this might sound confusing, but in a couple weeks it'll all be back to normal with the new site address and it will stay like that for good.
tracer-san (my webmaster) will answer any questions you might have

Regards,

Ariel

Tags
knives