MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Knife Kits Forum

Knife Kits Forum New to the art of knife making? Learn to make awesome knives, using advanced hands-on training inside. From KnifeKits.com.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:53 AM

Super Squirt Adjustment Question

I got a Super Squirt 3.0 for Christmas. Put it together and it worked fine. Bought the drill bit and spring and converted it to an automatic. Now when I put it back together the button lock doesn't work. When it's open the button sticks down and won't lock it. When it's closed the button sticks down and won't lock it. It seems like the blade is pressing against the button just enough that it won't pop up and lock. Not sure how to adjust it to make the button lock work again. Anybody have any tips?
Old 02-27-2020, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinghole View Post
I got a Super Squirt 3.0 for Christmas. Put it together and it worked fine. Bought the drill bit and spring and converted it to an automatic. Now when I put it back together the button lock doesn't work. When it's open the button sticks down and won't lock it. When it's closed the button sticks down and won't lock it. It seems like the blade is pressing against the button just enough that it won't pop up and lock. Not sure how to adjust it to make the button lock work again. Anybody have any tips?
We will be happy to help get this figured out for you. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-255-6433 and we can see what is going on with the button lock.

Michael Norman
KnifeKits.com
HolsterSmith.com
877-255-6433

Tags
a, automatic, back, blade, button lock, chris, christmas, drill, how to, knife, lock, make, question, super squirt, switchblade, tips