MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 07-19-2005, 03:47 AM
Steel Addict

Where's EVERYONE??

Kinda quiet here.
Too quiet . . .
Old 07-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Steel Addict

Send a message via AIM to leatherbender Send a message via MSN to leatherbender Send a message via Yahoo to leatherbender
There you are! I've been looking all over for ya! You've been hiding behind that INFI stash havent you? And just ignore that shadow you keep seeing, its not Devilki, its just a mirage .........

I've gotta take some pics of new stuff, I've done some serious trading lately

Old 07-19-2005, 11:48 AM

Still here, just a few feet away from my bench. If I ever get caught up mebbe Ican spend more time here, 'specially since I quit my day job (summertime in the Rockies is waaaay tooo nice to waste on work )

Hey Dave, you guys gonna be OK with Emily ?? If it follows the track I saw this morning we could even get rain from it up here (ya think?)

Bring those pics -- seems I've spent most of my knife money on golf this year (but I did shoot a 76 at the Academy the other day )

Mike

Old 07-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Steel Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherman
I've gotta take some pics of new stuff, I've done some serious trading lately
Sounds GREAT!!
I've been "trading" a lot, too. . . Buy and sell, ya know? Like you said INFI is a QUICK asset.

Anyhow, the HR should be here in a day or two. . . And I promise I WON'T sell it, since it's gonna be my EDC.
Dang, where could I get hold of the Basic #5?? . . .

Old 07-19-2005, 12:47 PM

Santi -- as much as I like the HR and the 'Coot, there's something about the Active Duty that keeps it close to me. The 'Coot was my favorite for short trips for a long time, but I seem to prefer the AD lately (in addition to a rotation of folders, and an occasional custom FB, 'natch)
Can't knocke the HR though, as long as it rides in a decent sheath

Mike

Old 07-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Steel Addict

Send a message via AIM to leatherbender Send a message via MSN to leatherbender Send a message via Yahoo to leatherbender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtMike
Still here, just a few feet away from my bench. If I ever get caught up mebbe Ican spend more time here, 'specially since I quit my day job (summertime in the Rockies is waaaay tooo nice to waste on work )

Hey Dave, you guys gonna be OK with Emily ?? If it follows the track I saw this morning we could even get rain from it up here (ya think?)

Bring those pics -- seems I've spent most of my knife money on golf this year (but I did shoot a 76 at the Academy the other day )

Mike
Not sure about Emily, she seems to be teasing us a lot lately. We've been getting good drenching rains the last few days, finally drying up now but they say more is on the way as she hits landfall. It seems every July we get slammed, about floated us away a few years back. We'll pose a wait and see attitude, but it just seems to give us a lot of rain and not much else when it does hit.

Looks like golf is treating you well! Good score buddy! Didnt get pics today, hopefully tomorrow. I did manage to land a Basic 3, now I know what all the fuss is about Santi! You might have an easier time landing a Satin Jack than a Basic 5 though, seems those Basic 5's have gone into hiding again, bummer, they are a very nice size.

I agree about the AD though, between it and the Meaner Street they fight for carry time. :cool:

Old 07-20-2005, 04:14 AM
Steel Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtMike
there's something about the Active Duty that keeps it close to me.
Dang, if it's not of SnakeSkin handle and Satin blade!
It's one of my fav, too.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:06 AM

Cool smiley Santi -- I'm having a bunch of dental stuff done this week; I'll have to send this one to my tooth puller (or "Painless" as he was known in the movies)

Anyone else like the Fat Euro for EDC? I just finished a sheath for a FE and I guess there aren't a whole lot of them out there.

Mike

Tags
blade, knife, knives