MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Outpost

The Outpost This forum is dedicated to all who share a love for, and a desire to make good knives, and have fun doing it. We represent a diverse group of smiths and knifemakers who bring numerous methods to their craft.

Old 03-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered

Whole setup for sale

I have a whole set of knife making equipment for sale. My dad died last year and mom needs the $. So I have a Wilton square wheel belt grinder, a Stephen Bader polisher, a bench grinder. In addition to the machines there are about 50 grinder belts and extra grinder attachments. Then there is a bunch of handle material, 5 ?six? foot metal stock bars, knife patterns, what looks like copper dows. I don't even know what it all is. there are some 6inch by 6 inch ?aluminum? squares that have $25 on them. I'm trying to find someone to help me price it all and someone to sell to. The material fills 3 of the big round orange "gatoraid" coolers. Based on what I have looked up I think there must be $6000 to $7000 retail. From my limited research, as a bundle , I think $4000 is fair. I can take and provide a detailed inventory if someone is really interested ( I don't have an inventory yet as right now we are spending all our time just cleaning the house to get it on the market). Sincere selling advise welcome too. Don't see option to attach pictures but can provide. email Steve at sbj16@att.net. Thanks. I'm located in Atlanta but my brother is over the road truck driver, so might be able to work out transport.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:21 AM

You might have better success getting these things sold by posting down on the GA Knife Guild forum further down here on KNF. We do have a Guild meeting next month up in Alto/Lula you are welcome to attend and see if you can find a buyer. Bring good clear pics and prices.

Also the Flint River Knife Club meets down in Conyers monthly. Google a contact with them and see if they will allow advertising/sales. They are usually very open to those type of things.

I am conducting a Hammer-in up in Blairsville at Trackrock Campgrounds this weekend. There will be a lot of knifemakers there as well. Again you are welcome to attend with pics and prices on flyers. I will not be able to handle advertising or announcing for you....you'd be on your own with that.

Registered Master Artist - GA Council for the Arts
C Rex Custom Knives

Blade Show Table 6-H
Old 03-25-2014, 06:59 PM
Registered

thanks Carl

Thanks so much, I'll keep all that in mind. Until I can finish cleaning moms house and get it on the market, I can't attend anything. I'll try to make something after that.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 PM

Sir do u still have the equipment for sale?

Tags
cleaning, flint, for sale, grinder, hammer, handle, handle material, holster, knife, knife making, make, making, material, metal, press, sheath, shop, thermoform