MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 05-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Enthusiast

Meeting Info for May 20, 2017 in Augusta

Info from Adam, Edited by Marsha:
We are having the meeting at our house on May 20th. We will have a social gathering the Friday night before. Our address is 3941 peach orchard Rd, Hephzibah, ga 30815. If you are coming from I20, look for Bobby Jones expressway or highway 520 towards bush field. Get off on exit 7, which is peach orchard Rd and head towards Hephzibah. Our drive way is 5 miles down peach orchard on the right once you get off 520. We have a white, 3 board wood fence out front. Once you past the pond on the right, our driveway is between the "bicycle"sign and the "55mph" sign. I'm sure we will put the guild meeting sign out front too.

As far as hotels go, I can recommend holiday inn express off of Belair Rd, the Hilton garden inn on Washington Rd or Homewood suites on Washington road. Anything on the wheeler road exit would be okay. I don't recommend anything on Gordon hwy or deans bridge road.

Also, if anyone feels like camping out, we have plenty of room for that too in our pasture.

From Nola:
Dear Guild members and friends,
The next GA Guild meeting will take place on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at the home of Adam Reese near Augusta, GA. We need to get a head count of those that plan to be there so that Adam and Rachel will know how much food to order. They are having the lunch catered and need an accurate count. Please respond to me asap so that I can get the info to Adam in the next couple of weeks. Thank you and looking forward to our meeting in the south.
My e-mail is nolacostin@bellsouth.net

From Marsha:
If you have not paid your 2017 club dues, please plan on doing so at this meeting. I would suggest you bring a chair for yourself to the meeting and a table if you have reason for one. Be sure to check out all the postings on our Facebook page!
Everyone come out and support the club and enjoy a good time at Adam and Rachael's!!!

Tags
2017, camping, white, wood