MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 07-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Enthusiast

Talking News from Benchmade...

Hi there...sure is quiet in here...let me get things started with a little news from Oregon City.
Apparently there has been a fair amount of new equipment arriving in the shop up at Benchmade, so the existing equipment had to be moved around, and the new equipment had to be installed and setup?all of this of course has an impact on production. Add to that they are remodeling the offices, so life is a more than a little hectic for the guys and gals of Benchmade. I know they are busting their butts to get things back on line and get production ramped up to what it should be. I?m sure they are just as frustrated as we are waiting for things, so bear with them and look for some exciting things to come out the door when the dust starts to settle.

Old 08-13-2004, 05:14 PM

Wink

They need to get their Balisong pooh pooh together!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Registered

I wish Sara would have told me all this so I wouldn't have been so rude about not getting my new blade after 2 months.

dave
Old 10-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Skilled

...Benchmades are excellent knives. I have several of their Axis Lock knives. A black Small Griptillian 556 is my EDC. The new 707 is a great improvement over the Limited Edition 705s that it was modeled after. My 707 will be my EDC if the Small Griptillian ever gets lost. So how come I am not real happy to hear about all these improvements at Benchmade? Because sometimes improvements aren't really improvements. Some other makers have had quality go down after they have installed "improved" equipment.
Jeff

Tags
balisong, blade, butterfly knife, knife, knives