MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 12-24-2001, 07:17 PM
cplane

Heavy Duty Etcher power unit -FS-T

TRADED--NO LONGER AVAILABLE-- I had this posted in the "supplies" Forum and it was recomended that I post it here also. I have a Monode brand model 310 power unit that I would like to sale or trade for a folder . The Monode 310 unit is an industrial grade model and not just a hobby grade model. It will adjust from 8 volts to 40 volts and has a heavy duty AC/DC transformer. I have the instructions for use and an accessories catolog for ordering the consumables that will be needed. This is the power unit only. It sells for well over $500 new and is in very good condition.I will take $300 cash and I will pay shipping , Or trade for a good folder such as a Large Sebenza or other folder of the same value.I am new to this board, but I can give some references from the other boards that most folks will know. I will try to post a pic. If there is no picture, Email for one and I will send it to you. Thanks--