MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions

Knife Making Discussions A place to discuss issues related to all aspects of the custom knifemaking community.

Old 09-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Registered

Weird Switchblade applications for my business

Hello to all knife makers ! I am not a knife maker nor do i pretend to be , no i make hand carved musky lures , custom musky rods and i make bad ass hook files that i want to really trick out by making them function like a large switchblade would before this winters show season begins. This is were you smart knife makers could lend a hand .

First ill start by saying the blade of the files i use are the standard chainsaw flat file in length but are about 1/8 inch wider then that musky hooks are huge and require a large file to sharpen them , so what i need is someone who can either help me with a parts list to purchase or help me design a ground up prototype tthat i could either produce myself or i could have someone whos better at building switchblades then i am make them for my shop and i would pay for this service . I would also like to make a butterfly file as well ! anyone interested in a weird idea like this should call my shop Musky Chimes Custom Tackle 715 861 3029 or drop me an email muskiechimes@gmail.com . If your interested in such a project know that even though this is a outside of the box idea i want the finished product to be a very durable product with top of the line craftsmanship throughout so if your not capable of making a high grade of product then ignore me . I really would have a product that would make the musky hunters of the world smile so i hope to gets some feedback thanks !

Tags
building, carved, chainsaw, custom, design, files, flat, hand, knife, making, project, shop, switchblade