MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Outpost

The Outpost This forum is dedicated to all who share a love for, and a desire to make good knives, and have fun doing it. We represent a diverse group of smiths and knifemakers who bring numerous methods to their craft.

Old 02-15-2002, 02:51 PM
ghostdog

May go off line

I have not been around here much lately. We have had an incredible last 3 and a half months. More problems than a coonhound has fleas.

I have been fighting with my ISP for the last 2 months off and on. I sold him the business a couple of years ago and to make a long story short, he wants some money from me. The other half of the equation is his word is worthless.

I got a feeling he will pull the plug on my connection. If he does I will be off line for awhile.

I will miss this site and you guys if it happens.

Thanks for everything.

ghostdog aka keith
Old 02-15-2002, 02:57 PM
Dana Acker

Bummer, Keith. Hope it doesn't come to that. If so, we'll miss having you around--you've been enjoyable company. Know that you're always welcome, when you can get back on line. If it takes a while, dorp me a real letter with some news, and I'll see it gets posted. My address is on my website--I think. If not, drop me an e-mail. Where there's a will there's a way. Hang in there, Bro.
Old 02-18-2002, 06:06 PM
ghostdog

Thanks Dana.

Looks like I am going to be o.k.. He backed down this morning.
I think once he realized I was not going to give in and that I was more than willing to go to court if he so chose, that he relented in his stance. i am pretty sure now that it is over that he never really believed himself any way.

ghostdog
Old 02-18-2002, 08:49 PM
foxcreek

Some folks just do business that way. Sorry SOBs
Old 02-19-2002, 10:24 AM
ghostdog

I gotta admit Foxcreek that after doing business with this guy when we sold to him that we never wanted to see him again. Was alot my fault though, I beleived we should sell to a local person rather than one of the "bigger guys" from out of town. I didn't read him as well as I should have. Hopefully this is the endo of it.

ghostdog