MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 08-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Steel Addict

Georgia Guild Meeting

Just wanted to thank Scott for hosting a great meeting. Thanks to all who prepared a great meal and thanks to Scott, Andy, and Dennis for doing great demos. Was good to see everyone.
Doug
Carrollton, Ga
Jn. 3:16
Old 08-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Enthusiast

amen to that,great people,great food and great fun.Glad to have seen everone haveing fun and enjoying a nice sunny day.Thanks again Scott and thank your wife and boons wife for all they did too. George
Old 08-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Enthusiast

I'll ad another "Amen".....Thanks Scott, for another nice visit to Alto and your shop. As always, the food was great, and it is always so much fun to see everyone, and to see the new knives that were on the table. It was really great to see so many new faces, and to know that these guys are going to add to the super friendships and the Fine, Fine knives that we all get to see. Thanks, James
Old 08-09-2010, 04:43 PM

Great meeting

Thanks scott for hosting the meeting at your shop. We always learn something when we come up there. Thanks also to all the officers and directors. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and we all appreciate your hard work. It's going to be interesting to see who donates a knife after Jim Small and James Mitchell. Tall shoes to fill.
Don Tommey
Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM

I was great to see everyone again... some older faces and some newer faces. Speaking of newer faces, we have two new members who joined and were juried in at the meeting; Rob Wright from Savannah and Dylan Fletcher of Alpharetta. Welcome Aboard!

Scott thank you for hosting this meeting... and, of course, please pass along to the 'back office staff' our appreciation for their efforts.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Steel Addict

Well folks , we had a big meeting for sure. I think there were 52 people here. I have already thanked everyone for services rendered . I also had a great time visiting with everyone , and seeing my knifemaking friends that i only get to see every quarter . Thanks to everybody that came and helped to make it the meeting it turned out to be. Scott

Old 08-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Skilled

I'm sorry I had to miss it, but with two sons heading off to college this week and next week, I had to spend some time with them. Fear of the "Empty Nest Syndrome" I think.I have been bugging Charlie about every detail all day. Sounds like another great meeting at Scott's. I am not surprised at all.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Steel Addict

Scott, the Guild meeting was great. Great shop, food and people. As Harry said, I have practically had to relive the whole thing answering questions of his. Who was there? What did they say? What did James's knives look like? Who won them? We probably do need to video the whole thing or just make sure he can make every meeting.

www.twinxblades.com
Director Knifemakers Guild

Old 08-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Steel Addict

Big thanks to Scott for allowing me into his shop. Had a great time seeing all of y'all again.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my demo...
Old 08-19-2010, 10:57 PM

Scott, thanks so much brother for hosting and everything everybody did to make it a successful and great weekend. I had a blast. Made a bunch of new friends and joined the Guild. Thanks again everybody. Can't wait for Trackrock!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Steel Addict

Well, i enjoyed having the meeting here , i didn't have to travel this time. I always like to see everyone and talk about knives , as do most of you guys. Thanks to everyone that was able to make the meeting, my family had a good time. Now i am looking forward to going to Louisville , Ky. for the guild meeting. Scott

Tags
knife, knives