MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Fine Embellishment

Fine Embellishment Everything from hand engraving and scrimshaw to filework and carving. The fine art end of the knifemaker's craft.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Master

Relief by Montejano

Hello friends

He recently completed work on a knife Milko Di Paco. Milko is a superb professional craftsman, whose work is of great quality and I am honored to maintain a good friendship.

As you know I'm etcher, but from time to time and by himself, I am driven and performs other related techniques to recorded or linked to it.

The carving is one of these techniques, I play from time to time, but I know a layman and I do when I have a moment of rest and a break from my work in strong. This makes another way to explore different expression. So how we should value this work and I show you in this post.

Photos do not represent the beauty of the work in hand, because the detail is greater than is appreciated and has fine touches of color, the camera has not been able to capture well.

Since I am a lover of masks or masks, which have been used in architectural buildings, I wanted to represent my way a relief of a Native American Indian, which is their own creation.

a hug

Antonio

------------

-------------------

---------

-----------

Old 03-02-2014, 03:35 PM

Beautiful work!

Tags
knife, post