MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Photography Discussion

Knife Photography Discussion Share and improve your techniques on knife photography. Web and print imaging discussions welcome. Come on in ...

Old 05-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Steel Addict

HELP! Need advice on knife photography

*I created a new account today (Cecilia Prater) and cannot post a thread using my account so I am using my husband's.

HELP!!! My husband recently finished making 2 fixed blades and 1 slip joint folder and he asked me to take some pictures for him. I need some advice on how to take better pics of his knives and would appreciate any comments (good or bad) that would help steer me in the right direction.

I have posted a link below to 2 albums below. The folder photos were taken outside in the shade (no tent). I used a tent to take pics of the fixed blades. Some of the photos were taken with artificial light directed at the tent, a few of the photos were taken with the tent outside in sunlight.

Thanks,
Cecilia Prater

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/...oint%20Folder/

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/...0for%20Turner/

Tags
folder, knife, knives, photography, post