MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Steel Addict

2 Punch knives w glass breaker, Rosewood scales

Hi All,

Here we have to of my Punchullu?s with pistol grips and glass breaker/skull crusher end.
Made from Aldo?s 3/16th 1095 and hardened and tempered to a Rockwell 59-60. Both the blades as well as the chiseled ends are extremely sharp. The scales on both are rosewood the darker is Honduran the lighter is Tiete. The pins are 3/16 brass. The forth picture down comes closest to showing the color of the woods and even that does not do it justice. Both are extremely comfortable and solid in the hand they just plain feel good to hold. The ergonomics worked out very well. Both can be held point up or point down and the sheaths will accommodate this.

The lighter of the two (Tiete) is 4.5 inches long from chisel tip to top end and meant to be held with one finger on top or 2 fingers if held point up. The darker of the two is a little longer at 5 inches and meant to be held with two fingers on top. The pictures do better than I can at explaining how to hold them. Both come with Kydex belt sheaths.
Price with sheath and shipping to the lower 48 is $85 each or both for $160. Paypal works best.

Thanks for looking, Ken

Old 08-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Skilled

Ken ,
While I enjoy seeing your KSO's there are a ton of knife designs here and on other forums that you belong too as I have seen you on them . Now I know you can make other knives and change up your designs to broaden your abilities past these type of knives and points that you post . I am Not discouraging your abilities to make knives Brother . However I may be wrong but I do not think so you should try a few new designs as your blades seem to be blurring in to one of the same of each knife you post .

I am sure you can make other Knives /Blades out of your comfort zone and you would enjoy doing them . Give it a try man as well as challenge yourself to a new design .

I hope I have not Insulted you But instead Inspired you to Forge Out of your Box to make new designs .

Sam

Live and Let Live , Do Not trespass on Life or Me! As we are not so kind or forgiving !
Old 08-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Steel Addict

Not at all I always appreciate the feedback. Yea the whole concept when I started was to try to blur the line get out of the box so to say. The two you see here I actually made a while back and forgot to post. Lately I have been making more traditional knives. (though my twists are always there some where.) Mongrelknives on Facebook has some of my more recent knives posted. Take a look at them. I also do Gun and Knife shows here in South Florida once a month and I usually have a cross section of what I make. Tending more towards light bush knives as well as boot and belt daggers. The point of the last year or two was to get my name out there so people would be comfortable ordering custom work. This seems to have worked though not quite to the extent I would have liked it to.

Thanks again for your input it is very much appreciated.

Ken
Old 08-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Steel Addict

Hi Sam,
Last 2 weeks of production more or less. The left one was a rusted up old Gerber mark 1 I re-profiled. Just cant decide if I like it or not. Again thanks for your reply above sometimes I need a push so feel free.

Thanks,
Ken

Tags
1095, blades, brass, forge, hand, how to, interframe, knife, knives, kydex, make, man, pins, post, punch dagger, punch knife, push knife, rosewood, scales, sharp, sheaths, skull, woods