MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Ed Caffrey's Workshop

Ed Caffrey's Workshop Talk to Ed Caffrey ... The Montana Bladesmith! Tips, tricks and more from an ABS Mastersmith.

Old 12-23-2000, 10:49 PM
Ed Caffrey

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE CAFFREY'S

Merry Christmas to everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to express my families wishes for a wonderful Christmas, and a prosperous new year to eveyone. Our blessings are certainly great, and we wish the same to all of you. This little corner of the world has allowed me to meet some of the finest people the world has to offer. I have indeed learned from every contact, and can only hope that I have been able to provide help along the way. Let's all remember what the celebration is all about..........and keep a little of that warmth and love within our hearts throughout the new year! May God bless and keep you safe in 2001! All the best from the Caffrey's..............

Ed, Cindy, Mandi
Old 12-24-2000, 02:23 AM
GeneL74

Thank you very much Ed!

When I think about the knifemakers out there that are constantly answering questions, giving useful advice/suggestions, helping 'newbies', or simply just being a good person.... Your name is always one that pops up in my mind!

Now, being a great person and offering tons of your free time helping others is not what makes one a GREAT bladesmith/knifemaker.... No sir, that is something that you have obviously worked very hard at... All one has to do is spend about one hour on your website, and the various knife forums, to realize that you, IMHO, are one of the most talented bladesmiths out there! It seems that everywhere you go you leave tons of valuable information behind (not to mention beautiful knives)

In the end what we are left with is one of the best, most classy, helpful bladesmiths in the business! I am sure I speak for many when I say; everything you give back is GREATLY appreciated!!!

I wish nothing but the best for you and yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

Gene

Old 12-24-2000, 09:59 AM
dennis2

Merry Christmas Ed and family. And to all my friends on this web site, Merry Cristmas.

Tags
forge, knives