MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Enthusiast

1084 Hunter, birch burl, with a hamon

Here's the latest out of my little shop. A hidden tang hunter made from British Columbian Birch burl, Aldo's 1084 with clay quenched hamon, brass spacer, and steel guard.

The figure in the wood really started to pop as I sanded it more and it looks beautiful.

OAL 9.5"
Blade length 5"
height at heel 1.25"

$250 USD shipped TYD in Conus and Canada. I will also ship to other areas, just email or PM me for a shipping quote. First to say I?ll take it, followed by a PM or email gets it. Posted on multiple sites, so I will go by time stamp. I take paypal, EMT, cash, or cheque.

Thanks for looking. Any comments or questions are welcomed.

WARRANTY:

I offer a lifetime common sense warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. If you have any issues with the knife feel free to contact me and we will get them sorted out.

Tags
1084, birch, brass, burl, common, fixed blade, guard, hamon, hidden, hidden tang, hunter, knife, leather, made, materials, quenched, sheath, shop, spacer, steel, tang, wood