MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2019, 04:31 PM
Skilled

I have deleted the catalogue list on page eight and re-posted the updated catalogue here. There are now 47 known Delrin-handled RMKs listed in the line.

Summary: There have been 47 different Delrin-handled Randall knives featured in this discussion (though many have multiple pictures): five model 1s; eight model 2s; three model 3s; one model 6; four model 7s; one model 8; sixteen model 12s (various types); five model 13s, one model 14 Kit, one model 19, one model 21, and one altered blade (?) unknown model, (possibly a customer cut-down m10 with guard and special handle...some of which are thought to have been made in shop).

There are also lots of pictures of other knives etc. that were part of the Delrin discussion and/or derivative subjects (including escutcheon plate dating and model 3 sheath anomalies), etc. But as to the primary subject, this line probably has the largest collection of pictures, dating, and data, about Delrin handled Randall knives ever assembled in one spot.

Here is a Cliff-notes catalog pictorial summary of the Delrin-handled knives pictured thus far in this line. Updated as of 2-20-2019

I don't think I can add additional references to this catalogue because each post can only have 10 pictures and I've used up most of the space in my master file. Also, I am too burnt to add the page references to the master catalogue indication where the detailed pictures of each knife can be found in this line of posts. However, every knife in the catalogue does have additional detailed pictures.

I will not update this master again. Just post new knives and mention that they are not referenced in the catalogue.

Bill I didn't have a decent full-knife picture of either of your Feisal knives so just cobbled together something from the rather long range photo you posted of the two of them.... LOL.

Last edited by Jacknola; 08-14-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Tags
back, bee, blade, bowie, brand, brass, chain, forged, handle, handle material, handles, ivory, knife, knives, made, material, micarta, model 7, nylon, post, randall, sheath, shop, spacer, tang