View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 01:40 PM
Skilled

I’ll be happy to share but let me send a private message to your account. I just tried and received a message that you are not allowing messages OR your account isn’t actively receiving them. You may To have a period of time to elapse before you can receive personal messages. That applies to listing pictures as well.

My email is Jacknola@cox.net.

I have a few things but more importantly I have a small group of long time SF friends that collectively have extensive memories, including my twin brother (MACVsog), a two tour gunship pilot who flew for NACVsog and has actual 8mm film he took while in air-ground battles over the trail, a retired Doctor who spent 44 months in SEAsia, two SF-Vietnam friends that went on to have long time op-branch careers in the Agency around the world.

You might find a fictional story I wrote on this board (see “The Magic Randall” story at bottom of first page of that same-named line located down the topic list on this board) instructive as many of the events described are factual and me, twin, or other close friends had those experiences. regards

Last edited by Jacknola; 07-07-2020 at 01:45 PM.