Thread: Attachments?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 01:26 AM
Administrator

15MB should translate to roughly 200 images. That's based on 70KB each. I could put 400 in it, but I'm a stickler for precise compression. The setup I'm referring to would not be what you're used to with a photo hosting site. This is the "pure" solution ...

I hear the BF and USN argument all the time. I have to make decisions based on what I know to be true. If you were to chart their server performance over time, it'll look like the back end of a volkswagon beetle ... unless they remove the images from the db as they go along. We provision our space and resource usage precisely. The difference in what I'm describing is this ... not only will it faster and more feature rich, but you'll be able to post the images within CKDF, BF, USN, KF and all the rest ... with one cust-and-paste move. It's the total solution to anyone's imaging needs and so much more!

It won't come with some of the power features that guys like Terry and others here have who run full blown websites, but it'll have more than anything else you'll find. I'm considering $6.95 a month. I think that's about what we can do it for.

1 will get you 10 that most users would throw rocks at the other method once they see what this will do for them.

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC