View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Hand files from Home Depot (Husky Brand)

Thought I would pass this along....a couple of months ago, I was wondering around Home Depot, and noticed that all of the "Husky" brand files had a "Guaranteed Forever" on them. I asked the sales person if there were any "gotchas" on the warranty, and they said "No!"

Anyway, I spent $11 on a set of files, just to see how they held up. (considering I pay about $10 each in boxes of 12 for Nicholson files from Enco) Well, over the past couple of months they have held up about on par with Nicholson files, but cutting/cleaning up shoulders on forged hunters takes it toll.

This morning I walked into Home Depot with 3 files that the teeth were flat worn out on....and I walked out with threee new files...no questions asked! If its gona be like that, then its a no brainer to buy Husky brand files at Home Depot! Pay once, and new files forever!

I have to wonder if every Home Depot store would be as easy and hassle free as it was for me....but hey, it worked for me!!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."