View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Guru

yeh thanks guys.....I haven't looked much on what routes to go but I cant go for long. I plan on leaving here wed morning driving about half way then stop to catch a few hours sleep then drive the rest and get there Thursday night check in to the hotel get up early fri day hit the show then on sat. I am going to the show and try to hit everything I missed on Friday. but most likely I am going to start heading home saturday night and stop half way to sleep again. I figure coming home if I do it at night time I should miss a lot of traffic. The problem is as of right now I have to me home early Monday. However I am trying to move things around to give me a extra day but not sure yet. Also looks like I will be driving alone. The 2 friends that would be interested probilly aint going to be able to get off work. Another friend is driving himself and his girl but they will be making it a longer trip than I will so cant go with them. One other friend isn't local but he is on my path down there might come but wont know for a couple weeks. Kinda hoping he can make it because driving a 30 hour round trip aloneis going to be SUPER boring. But I am determined to go one way or another