View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Skilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crex View Post
Yep it's the "Pit", it's over next door at the Waverly (all buildings attached and easy to find). Quite a few of the makers/vendors park there for an after-hours social. I'm at the age where I don't enjoy that stuff anymore and am just wanting to get my feet up in a quiet place. You really won't realize how loud it is at the show until you walk back outside.

Goater, yes it's at the Cobb Galleria right between US 41 and I-75 on the south side of I-285. Right across I-285 from the new Braves Stadium. Just pray they don't have a home game that weekend.....
Yeah I checked the website. Very familiar with the Cobb Galleria, having gone there twice a year for about 15 years to the Jewelry market. I know how it is after spending all day at a show, just want to go crash. But IF you get a chance to go across the street to that big mall, there is a restaurant called, Maggianos I think it is. The fried zucchini ... oh my gosh! Better get there early or you'll wait forever.

dtec, I assume you'd come down I-95 to I-85 to ATL. To detour you'll have to come through VA on I-81 to Knoxville and Sevierville is a slight detour from there, just off I-40. Backtrack to Knoxville. You can get to Atlanta from Knoxville without any trouble on I-75 which comes out right at the Cobb Galleria. That would even save you from getting on that fricken I-285 beltline around ATL.
You better make sure your racing motor is tuned up for that 285 racing!

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!!

Last edited by WNC Goater; 04-10-2017 at 06:52 PM.