View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 07:45 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekorn View Post
Terry,
You are a great guy, a bright guy, but you are missing the main point. The members that are interested in knife photography are either hiding or they don't care.
Maybe Terrill and I are to blame 'cuz we do not stimulate them. I always thought that about finding generic adipex over the counter saving and making MONEY was a priorty item.A maker can accomplish more by honing his making skills while Terrrill and I or Jim Weyer or P7 can take the pics. I imagine it's tough to be good at everything!!!
I sometimes wonder if we are here help the CKD people or humor them. I hope it's because they realize that they might learn something by picking our brains.
There have been a few hot topics, but very few.
Don't take this personally guys, but we'll help if you participate. You might be the losers, I know I will only feel bad if I haven't tried hard enough. I don't get paid to do this I get satisfaction if I can HELP YOU!!!
TERRY YOU STEAMED ME UP!!!!!!!! THANK YOU
Thank you so much for the inspiration and the promise to help if we participate. Just joined and trying to come up with ideas. Hope to learn a lot here.

Last edited by JosephGalvan; 07-31-2021 at 06:26 PM.