View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Steel Addict

takes forever to load page now

Something very strange is going on with my access to this forum. When I click on the forum, any forum, any link, it takes about a minute to load the page. The green circle spins in the tab at the top of the page, at the bottom it will either say "connecting to knife network" or "waiting for knife network".

The page will load, but it takes about a minute. I had this issue on Don Fogg's forum. But when I logged in with my name and password, the problem went away. Only while I was anonymous did I have the same problem. Here it doesn't matter if I am logged in or not. It takes forever to load ANY page.

And what's strange, I now get Database errors when trying to log onto British Blades. I haven't been able to get on that site all weekend. Now I know that has nothing to do with you guys. but it is weird.

The database errors I WAS getting recently at Bladeforums have now all gone. No problems on that site. No problems on Knifedogs.

Just thought I would bring this to your attention. I have tried clearing all history/cache. Does not help. Very strange problem indeed. And I've NEVER had a problem with this site. I've NEVER had a problem with British Blades either.