View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Registered

shop equipment for sale

I use to post on here, but it's been awhile. Had to change my handle because I have a new email address. Anyways, I'm getting old and have some problems walking or standing, haven't made any knives for awhile so the wife suggested I sell my equipment. I have a 35# power hammer, a Eisenhart Dienelt. It has a leaf spring and leather strap from end to end of the spring with the weight on the strap in the middle. Very simple with no adjustments to fool with. Asking $2000. Also a Ron Claiborne 20,000# press. It has seven dies. Lets see if I remember - straight, tapering, latter pattern, raindrop pattern, two different ones for canned Damascus, and a cut-off die - that's all I remember without walking out to the shop. Might be one more. I'd like $2000 for that. A Kayne and Son rolling mill. $1500. The press and rolling mill haven't been used all that much - still real nice. Also a surface grinder that I converted to a rubber wheel so 2X72 belts can be used. I didn't ruin anything, it could be used with a grinding wheel also. It has the magnetic table. $500 I also have a heat treat oven from Caseville MI - maybe 16" deep - have to check. Digital controls - $1000. I'll also sell some steel - a bunch of 01, some 1084, 5160, and a round bar of 52100. There's the controller for etching your name in the blade, some chemicals, a pad. Never used it. $150. A bunch of deer antlers. There's probably more, I'm just not out in the shop looking at everything right now. I live in Michigan, 40 miles north of Detroit, 30 west of Port Huron just off the I-69 expressway. I can be emailed at bladesmith46@hotmail.com if anyone is interested. Paul Harm

Last edited by blade28; 08-31-2018 at 07:31 AM.