View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Skilled

Raindog, 2shot, and all others,
Believe me when I tell ya': This Randall is far, far nicer looking than my pics show! 2shot told me that his digital camera skills were less than prefect, or he did not even "have" one ( I don't remember which). Isn't it great to get old?
Anyway: Being as how we all had a hand in building this hunter, I felt we all needed to, at least, "SEE IT"; Even if the pics were rushed just prior to shipping! Thanks to Raindog for posting them up. It's good to have help when you're as computer illiterate as I. Best for now, Captain Chris Stanaback
P.S. I had to edit this to just make one small remark that I had forgotten. ( Isn't it great to get old?). If you don't "use" this Randall "hunter", I just may have to "change" my number pick in the future threads, so as to make "sure" that you never, and I mean, "NEVER" have a fair shot at another Randall "building" project again!! Seriously: You cannot "do" anything to this knife that the Randall shop cannot "fix"!! USE IT!! (and for the "newbies" here, who may not understand my "perceived" sense of humor, I contact the moderators "before" with the winning number). Best, CCS

Last edited by The "Captain"; 09-21-2005 at 09:38 AM.