View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Back when this all first started, they put me on the Oxycotin.....OMG!
I don't know how to explain it other then it made me freaky! The recliner was spinning one way, I was spinning the other, and had the sickest feeling that I have ever experienced.

I remember talking to a friend on the phone and telling him what I was taking.....his reply was that those pills sell for $10 per mg on the street...my response was "You mean people would actually pay to feel that bad?!"
That was one of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had with medications.

I have an appointment with my primary Doctor this afternoon, mainly to discuss and make sure we are all on the same page for the Mayo Clinic referral.

I'd like to say I'm hopeful about these upcoming tests yielding some usable results, but the same Doctor who did them the last time is doing them this time.....and my previous dealings with him, left me with the impression of a very arrogant, condescending individual. He was more concerned about how "right" he was, then he was about diagnosing/treating my problem(s).
Having gone through these last 5 months, it's become obvious that on the local level, Doctors spend more time "passing the buck" and running patients around then anything. It seems that each one must "consult" with that last one, and under no circumstances are they willing to look outside the box that the previous one built.
I suppose I shouldn't be like that, but in all honesty, I've come to expect more disappointment then results from this local circle of Doctors.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."