View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 01:07 PM

Post No Need To Boycott

I want to let everyone know that we discussed the issue of meeting locations at the Guild Meeting this past Saturday. I won?t try to recount all of the discussion, but we did come to several conclusions.

One is that discussion about meeting sites is an open and ongoing process. It has been this way and should remain so.

Two is that Montgomery Community College in Troy is more centrally located in the state geographically then it is to the west or east.

Three is that every effort will be made to have meetings throughout the state and members are welcome to make the trip or not.

Four is that any member can arrange a meeting site (i.e. their local community college, or lager shop owners) and pass this by the Vice President for inclusion in the annual schedule.

Fifth point being that if members want to see something happen in the Guild on any level they are free to make the effort to see it through. This includes arranging meeting sites and arranging for outside demonstrators as well as volunteering themselves.

Please feel free to give feedback on these items.

Visit My Website
mclurkincustomknives.com