View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Founding Member / Moderator

I've looked at Skype and Yahoo, MSN, Mumble and numerous other software. Many of them have chat rooms but either the software didn't test well, or it was difficult to install, or the chat rooms were limited to a few people, or they were designed so that access was difficult for people who weren't already familiar with how to get to the rooms, or there was a subscription fee, yada, yada, yada. Or, they flat out didn't work very well.

Paltalk is the best of the bunch but it isn't perfect. The good news is that you don't have to install any software and all you have to do to get in is find my webpage and type in the password (see the first post in this thread for that info). Usually, Paltalk performs pretty well and it's simple to use. If you can play a video or music on your computer then you can hear us talk. If you have a mic then you can talk too. Otherwise, we can type.

This week, I'll have the room open Tuesday and Friday from 5pm Pacific until 7 pm (at least). If you need another day and time just say so. We'll try different things until we sort out what works best for the most people...

Your question may already have been answered - try the Search button first!