View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Registered

Les...... As an after thought I realized I failed to answer your first question that seems to be a point of partiular interest to you. I don't recall demonstrating a greatdeal of concern whether my work is considered investment grade or not. As I've said many times, I make knives because I truely love doing it. That is my primary concern. I do in fact feel that they are investment grade, however. What makes them such???? To begin with, each one is different. No two are alike. Even knives of the same style are very different. Despite your inaccurate opinion, they are very well made, solid and created from the heart and soul of the maker. My knives have been very happily purchased by people all over the world. They have also gone to every state in the union including Alaska and Hawaii with only two complaints. Those were justified and corrected. A part of the learning experience. Typically, a bowie I make sold for $450 a year ago, It now sells easily for $850. I would say that was a pretty good investment. I hopet his answers your question.

Phil