View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samg View Post
So much for freedom of speech.
I was just banned on the knifetalkforum the Randall Made knives forum for defending myself when Chris Stanaback went after me for a "percieved" insult.
They went so far as cleaning up the dialog that led to the ban, so don't bother looking for it, it is gone.
There are many here that are members of the other forum, so just as a warning, don't stand up for yourself, or defend your position, or you will be dumped too, as many before have been.
I have many friends on the other forum that know me and my character, and I wanted to let you guys know.
Too bad not much is going on here. The site that Rhett started was a wonderful place for information with some very knowledgable people. Unfortunately, it has become a closed community that, if you have a differing opinion, you are marginalized.

Rhett would not be happy.

Thanks for letting me speak my piece, as it were.

Regards, Sam
Scott, as has been shown in the past and even with the original post to this tread (shown above),...the powers that be there DO have a history of making changes to put yourselves in a better light while personally attacking and insulting the other side.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust you in ANY way to being fair minded with anything, let alone an email document. This is not an attack, either,...just an observation in the original thread here that it still goes on "over there".

Last edited by joejeweler; 07-24-2017 at 10:26 PM.