View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Latest Medical news

Well, I'm still dealing with Doctors.....been going on for over 4 months now. The pain in my sides and abdomen have just been getting worse. I've had about every test they can think of. Last week a did a "barium swallow" test, and the results are still unclear. The Radiologist who read the test says that he saw what he thinks is a tumor in my stomach, but the Gastrogologist says that it's not. So, on Monday morning I will be going in for a "high resolution" CT scan of my abdomen. I think what's going on now is "re-testing" to try to find out what the Docs have missed. Hopefully this CT will shed some light on what's happening. If not, I suspect they will be doing another "scope" on me.

I've almost given up trying to work in the shop. I can go for about 20-30 mins, and get to hurting so badly, and get so tired that I have either sit or lay down. Just no fun at all. I've got so many projects I want to get going/done, but just don't have it in my right now. I seem to be living on Vicodin and anti-nausea meds......those are about the only things that are keeping me "upright".

Please keep us in your prayers, that they can find/fix whatever is going on with me....I just wanna get back to being myself again.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."