View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Guru

Below is the link for the glue I was talking about. I have used it to glue paper template to steel, Paper to alum., paper to titanium, alum. to titanium, titanium to titanium....I think you get the picture. Now yes it takes a bit more than a drop or two I usually run a bead on the edge and maybe a dot or 2 in the middle if its a big piece. if its paper I take my finger and smooth it out so really glue covers the hole thing....With other glues things came apart to early. This stuff holds most of the time (especially when grinding) there is enough heat to have the very edge separate enough to take a razor blade and tap it through until it splits.....IF you cant get it off that way heat it up with a torch or heat gun eventually heat WILL break it....works great for me.....some stuff I do use clamps for but since I found this stuff half the time I just glue things togather instead of clamping it down much easier and quicker than clamps....for me anyway

This company has all sorts of things from accelerator to a powder filler to use with the glue for filling gaps. Take a look the only thing I find regular use for is the glue and sometimes the accelerator...but you may find use for some of the rest.

http://www.mabrisystems.com/home.php?cat=249