View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:55 PM

Help this new old dude please?

I been looking around this place and decided it was for me so here I am. But? Not sure where I need to be exactly in the forums based on my likes and what I have seen here so far so I could use a little help please?
Oh, let me back up up a bit, Hi all, how is everyone I am the new guy here I just joined today. Okay now, here is my deal. I made a fixed blade knive from an old file years and years ago in metal shop. I was hooked then but since have only collected and sharpened a few and I use the term sharpened loosely. I am a fixed blade fan foremost but dig folders also and now wish to get into making another knive or starting off repairing and cleaning up a few I have laying around and could use your help as far as which forum category I need to hang out in best suited to me. I looked around but can not seem to see where I best belong, my apologies.
Nice joining and I look forward to calling this place home if you all will have me? I will warn you in advance, I am new to forums and computers so excuse me for any ignorance or lack of computer etiquette.

Thanks in advance for your help,

SoCal