Thread: 2012 kith?...
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Steel Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal99 View Post
Ahhhh thats a great idea!!! I cant say for sure if I can participate right now untill I see some deadlines. I have 2 more knives in the works right now that I have to get finished up. I dont know if its fair for me to join because I am pretty green in the knife department. I have only made one so far. One of the knives I am making I am going to donate to the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation so they can auction it off for a fundraiser. The other one I am making for a friend to give to his dad for christmas.
join the club! I'm green too considering I've only finished out two blades so far. The KITHs are open to anyone who want to participate. One of my major reasons for doing this is to get some feedback from another knife maker on one of my blades once it is in his/her hands. Also I am excited to see what everyobe can come up with based on the broad description of "sharpfinger"

I understand about the timeline because I work two jobs and only find myself in my workshop a handful of hours a week. But we are looking at 5 months from the start date until deadline. If everyone finishes sooner than that, I doubt there would be any objections.