View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Skilled

Thanks for the kind words, I don't have a webiste. (I bought a domain name once, and didn't get it up and running before GoDaddy wanted more money...so I let it go) Naboyle, I'll give you me phone number and you can call me if you'd like. I'd love to make another one.

Wynn, sounds cool, I'd like to see it (got a picture?). How did you attach the leather?

I do have a IWB that folks seem to really like. It's all Kydex, I make a single J-hook out of .125 (it's the brown digi camo one with a Glock 19 in it). A neat thing about it is, that the Kydex allows for the gun to be re-holstered without the mouth collapsing by the tension of your pants belt.(darn near as easily as a duty belt holster) It also allows for a shirt to be tucked in for concealment. (K.I.S.S. right...)

Do you know what glue, and a process for gluing suede leather or felt to the inside of a holster? I haven't had very good results with my attempts. (of course i haven't called Knifekits yet either!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-04-12_21-04-41_157 - Copy (734x1024).jpg (142.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0348 (2) (1024x676) (1024x676).jpg (221.2 KB, 24 views)

"We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends." Shel Silverstein