View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:45 AM

Been married so long I'm conditioned to "know" and/or "appologize" which ever seems appropriate at the moment.

While there is a lot of excellent information to be had here on the forums, there's just as much bad advice and unsubstantiated opinion as well. Takes a lot of discernment on the reader's part to weed out the good from the bad. I'm not one to take issue with another's approach unless it appears to be dangerous or contradictive to known and proven sensible practice. This is supposed to be fun not just another way to get hurt or maimed.

Honest questions are never annoying or stupid so let' em rip. It is very true that you will learn more hands-on than you'll ever be able to get from reading, but you can never hurt yourself reading if you really pay attention to what's written. I teach a lot of kids and young people from 4 1/2 to 85. I have learned more from teaching than one could imagine. I won't say I've heard all the questions but I have heard more than a few.

Talked with Randy just a few moments ago and I guess I'll be working up another "Intro" class shortly.
Maybe right after Thanksgiving. Timing is tricky when you don't control the calendar. Send me your email address via the "pm" function here and I'll give you more particulars as it developes.

Registered Master Artist - GA Council for the Arts
C Rex Custom Knives

Blade Show Table 6-H